Computer Vision Conference for Developers from Eastern Europe
Location – Odessa, Ukraine
Date – July 9, 2016
We are organizing a closed (only by invitation) event for computer vision specialists in summer. It is a unique opportunity for researchers and developers to meet, share their knowledge, learn about new trends and find like-minded people. The conference should serve as a forum for ideas relevant to the use of vision, range sensors and robot perception.
It will go side by side with rock, jazz festivals, fashion week and other events in Odessa, Ukraine. Participants will definitely have a great time in the Capital of Humor and Night Life by the Black Sea (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odessa).
The topics of the conference will include:
– computer vision and pattern recognition; its application for robotics and drones;
– new trends in programmable processors for vision and computational imaging;
– hardware enhancements (lens, imager, processor) that impact vision applications;
– software enhancements (OS, middleware, vision libraries, development tools) that impact embedded vision application;
– localization and mapping;
– vision based control;
– robustness and generalization of the developed algorithms to a variety of conditions and environments.
We are hand picking our speakers (leading developers from the USA and Eastern Europe) and will release a program soon! Stay tuned!
If you have suggestions or want to be a speaker, write to us. We strive to make the best possible lineup with the most diverse range of expertise.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation is by invitations only! We want to build a community of Computer Vision professionals with practical experience.